CAPTCHA - Forms Protection (reCAPTCHA)
Secure your website from spam and abuse. The module adds security using CAPTCHA to the Contact Form page and Create an account. You can select from code generated directly in e-shop or Google reCAPTCHA.
What is a CAPTCHA?
CAPTCHA is used on the web to automatically distinguish the real user from the robots. Simple types of authentication are usually letter based retyping, the more complicated they analyze the behavior on the web and decided about a user or a robot.
CATPCHA is now recommended to use almost in all forms:
- The module protects you from spam emails
- Blocks robotically created new registrations
- Blocks a robotically filled contact form
- It can also be hidden by supporting the latest version of Google reCAPTCHA v3
You simply run the module in a few clicks.
- Private mode - the module can only sees eshop managers, not customer (useful for setting the module)
- CAPTCHA selection - a simple or complex image generated by an eshop, using Google reCAPTCHA v2 as a click "I'm not a robot" or a Google reCAPTCHA v3 that runs hidden and does not require any action from the user
- Selection of pages to display CAPTCHA - contact form, registration of new user
You simply run the module in a few clicks. No special installation instructions are needed.
- Prestashop 1.5.x