Change Order Reference
The Change Order Reference module changes the order code to your own numeric range
- With the module, you can change the order code / reference according to the settings for a simpler overview in the administration.
- Possibility to automatically generate different series in each year.
- By selecting an integer value, the order reference can also be used as a variable symbol for non-cash payments.
What is the module suitable for?
- Change the order code according to your requirements
- Clearer subsequent display of the reference code both for customers and in your order statement
- the possibility of using the reference number also as a variable symbol
- another sequential series with the possibility of identification according to the e-shop
What options does the module have?
The module has a very simple and intuitive settings that allow you to set the order code for a few clicks, including:
- direct preview of the code immediately after the selected selection before saving it (very fast and clear settings)
- checking whether the code is valid so as to guarantee its subsequent generation in the e-shop
- full support for the latest versions of Prestashop
- trouble-free installation, the module is programmed with the latest techniques corresponding to today's standards
- option to set up automatic notification of module updates
- multistore support
Therefore, you will find everything necessary to change the generation of the order reference. You can easily start the module with a few clicks.
Examples of generated codes
- option for number sequence from: 1) random number 2) order number 3) number of orders placed in a given year
- current year as a prefix in four- or two-digit form
- custom prefix e.g. for shop resolution
- possibility of alignment to a nine-digit shape where zeros are added to the number sequence in the required number
- e.g. a code consisting of current year, prefix, order number 202190123
- e.g. a code consisting of current year shortened, prefix, order number 219000123
- e.g. a code consisting of prefix, current year shortened, order number 921000123
- e.g. a code consisting of order number to nine positions 000000123
- e.g. a code consisting of order number no alignment 123
- and many other combinations that can be set in this way in the module
- Easy and easy to set parameters for generating order codes
- The resulting output after setting up the module
- Prestashop 1.5.x