GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
The GDPR enters into force on May 25, 2018, as of this date, your eshop has to fulfill the necessary functions under European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing and protection of personal data. This module will ensure that you meet the key obligations your e-shop must respect.
The GDPR enters into force on May 25, 2018, as of this date, your eshop has to fulfill the necessary functions. This module will ensure that you meet the key obligations your e-shop must respect.
The module integrates the most important features that are required to meet GDPR:
- Re-approval from existing customers
- Approval at registration or order
- The customer has access to the data that the eshop records
- The customer has the ability to delete his account and all data about him
- The customer has the opportunity to export the data
- Record of date, time and IP addresses of approval/rejection of GDPR conditions
- You'll find everything you need in one module.
- Option to enable consent for customer registration and ordering
- Option re-approval from existing customers
- CMS page with GDPR information
You simply run the module in a few clicks. No special installation instructions are needed.
- Prestashop 1.5.x